Development Fund of Altai Kray
The legal instrument of financial support for investors allowed by law of Altai Kray No. 21-ZS of April 03, 2014 “On investment activity”. The Fund was established in December 2017 by the Resolution of the Government of Altai Kray No. 460 of December 19, 2017 with funds in the amount of 400 million rubles.
By the Resolution of the Government of Altai Kray No. 417 of October 29, 2019 the Development Fund of Altai Kray has the authority of the State Industrial Development Fund of Altai Kray. The Fund provides loan financing of projects implemented in industries.
The Supervisory Board is the Supreme Management Body of the Fund.
The support for the statutory activities of the Fund in accordance with the decision of the Supervisory Board of the Fund (protocol No. 3 d/d 05.10.2018) is carried out by the authorized company SIBSOTSBANK OOO.
Task of the authorized company:
financial, economic and legal expertise of investment projects announced for funding by the Fund;
preparation of opinions according to the results of a comprehensive expertise of investment projects;
control of the borrower's designated use of the Fund;
monitoring of the implementation of investment projects financed by the Fund;
control over the repayment of the Fund in accordance with the payment schedule including problem situation;
inspection of the availability and preservation of the subject of the pledge.
Regional finance programme
Under the programme the Development Fund of Altai Kray provides concessional co-financing for the projects implemented in industrial sector.
The loans are provided on a repayable and reimbursable basis on the basis of the existing contract between the Fund and the applicant.
Basic documents to obtain loans:
To consider the case of granting of loan the applicant sends the loan application and substantiating documents addressed to the Fund.
- Director of the Fund – Boris Kopylov
- 61a, Prospect Lenina, office 206
- Phone: +7 (3852) 370-229, Fax; +7 (3852) 371-366
Priority Social and Economic Development Areas (PSEDA)
Priority social and economic development areas (PSEDA) is a part of the Russian Federation territorial entity, including closed administrative territorial unit which in accordance with the decision of the Government of the Russian Federation establishes a special legal regime for entrepreneurial and other activities in order to create an enabling environment to attract investment, ensure the accelerated development of the economy and create comfortable conditions for life of the population (as revised by Federal Act No. 254-FZ of 26 July, 2019).
To Become Residents
1 Prepare an application
consultancy support for preparation of a set of documents
Ministry of Economic Development of Altai Kray
Phone: +7 (3852) 354-821, +7 (3852) 669-628, e-mail: email@example.com
consultancy support for development of business plans
Krai Autonomous Institution "Altai Center of Investment and Development"
Telephone/Fax: +7 (3852) 201-960/ +7 (3852) 201-961 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Send an application
decision on the admission of the application for consideration (5 working days)
investment project expertise (10 working days)
- preparation of the decision by the administration of a monocity
- preparation of the decision by the sector regulators of the executive authorities of Altai Kray
- preparation of the decision by the Ministry of Economic Development of Altai Kray
examination of the application by the interdepartmental commission
Conclude a residence agreement
execution of an agreement with the Ministry of Economic Development of Altai Kray in case of a positive decision of the commission (3 working days from the date of signature of the protocol of the meeting)
sending of information to the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation for the inclusion in the register of residents(3 working days since the conclusion of the agreement)
inclusion of a legal entity in the register of residents (10 working days)
notice to the resident of an inclusion in the register of residents (5 working days)
Economic Activities in PSEDA in Altai Kray
List of types of economic activities in PSEDA “Novoaltaisk”
Provision of land plots without bidding
Provision of a land plot on lease without bidding for implementation of a large investment project if the project involves the construction of the following facilities:
1) objects (excluding individual residential buildings, apartment blocks, shopping facilities) with capital investment in the amount at least 300 million rubles;
2) objects (excluding individual residential buildings, apartment blocks, shopping facilities) on the territory of a single-industry municipality of Altai Kray (monocity) and with capital investment in the amount at least 2,5 million rubles during the first year after the conclusion of the contract for the lease of a land plot provided without bidding;
3) NGV filling station with capital investment in the amount at least 80 million rubles;
4) industrial park, technology park, industrial and technology park, agro-industrial park with a surface of at least 5 000 square metres;
5) objects within the gambling zone with a surface of at least 1 000 square metres;
6) objects in the tourist industry (health-resort treatment and rest, places of accommodation) with a surface of at least 1 000 square metres;
7) individual residential buildings, apartment blocks transferred into the ownership or for social housing to citizens who lost their homes by emergency situations.
Льготы и преференции
Доходы минус расходы
Competitive Advantages of Altai Kray
Infrastructure for Business Location
- Tourist Cluster "Zolotye Vorota" (Golden Gates)
- Gambling Zone "Siberian Coin" (Sibirskaya Moneta)
- Tourism and Recreation Special Economic Zone "Biryuzovaya Katun"
- Priority Social and Economic Development Area "Zarinsk"
- Priority social and Economic Development Area "Novoaltaisk"
- Tourism and Recreation Cluster Belokurikha
Brownfields is a land plot with the area from 1000 sq.m with capital construction objects, with the necessary engineering infrastructure or the possibility of its creation, with the necessary land management documentation or requiring its development and approval, in the territory of which the implementation of the investment project is possible.
Greenfields is a vacant land plot with the area from 10 000 sq.m, with the necessary engineering infrastructure or the possibility of its creation, with the necessary land management documentation or requiring its development and approval, in the territory of which the implementation of the investment project is possible.
On the basis of the law of Altai Kray No. 12-ZS of February 04, 2007 “On the powers of state authorities of Altai Kray in the area of management and disposal of land plots in Altai Kray”. Altaikrayimushchestvo is authorized to manage and dispose of the land plots owned by Altai Kray.
Department of Property Relations of Altai Kray
64, Chkalova Str.,
Telephone: + 7 (3852) 36-91-68, 63-56-48