RAI “MFC of Altai Krai”
RAI “MFC of Altai Krai” was established in accordance with the Resolution of the Administration of Altai Krai No. 566 of December 21, 2010 “On the establishment of the Regional Autonomous Institution “Multifunctional Center for Providing State and Municipal Services of Altai Krai”.
The total area of the RAI “MFC of Altai Krai” is 1994.3 sq. m., the number of one stop shops for the provision of services is 41. To date, the multifunctional center has provided more than 300 state and municipal services.
The main task of the Center is the complex and prompts solution of citizens' issues in a convenient place and regime with the help of qualified personnel, which excludes the appeal to different departments and organizations to receive one (state or municipal) service.
The work of the RAI “MFC of Altai Krai” simplifies the execution of documents. Thanks to the implementation of this project, most of the necessary references became available immediately and on site.
The objectives of RAI “MFC of Altai Krai”:
• simplification of procedures for receiving state and municipal services through the implementation of the "one-stop shop" principle;
• reduction of the time and financial costs of receiving the service, including obtaining information (collecting information and information necessary to obtain the service), waiting time in the queue, time for communication with officials;
• raising the awareness of citizens and legal entities about the procedure, methods and conditions for receiving state and municipal services;
• improving the comfort for applicants in the process of receiving state and municipal services;
• increase of satisfaction of recipients of state and municipal services with their quality;
• anti-corruption, liquidation of the market of intermediary services in the provision of state and municipal services;
• introduction of the practice of interactive interaction with applicants when providing state and municipal services;
• development and improvement of interdepartmental interaction of various federal, territorial and municipal services, organizations;
The main functions of the RAI “MFC of Altai Krai”:
• organization of interaction with authorities, whose services are provided on the basis of the RAI “MFC of Altai Krai”;
• informing about the terms and procedure for receiving services by posting information on the Internet and by contacting the call center of the MFC of Altai Krai;
• advising on personal appeal in RAI “MFC of Altai Krai” on the terms and procedure for receiving services;
• acceptance of documents required for the provision of services;
• issuing documents to applicants based on the results of the provision of services prepared by authorized bodies and (or) organizations;
• processing of personal data during the above operations.
Provision of services on the basis of RAI "MFC of Altai Krai" is free of charge, except for cases established by the legislation of the Russian Federation. In this case, the applicants pay a state fee in accordance with the Tax Code of the Russian Federation and, if necessary, the cost of commercial services provided by individual organizations.
To receive preliminary consultation, to find out about the possibility and conditions for receiving the service you can call the Center “MFC of Altai Krai” by tel.: (3852) 200-550, 8-800-775-0025.