Favorable Business Environment
Altai Kray is the region with favorable business environment.
Favorable Geographical Location
A distinctive feature of Altai Kray is a large part of the rural population. The region has 10 urban districts and 59 rural districts.
Rich Natural Resources
Altai Kray has huge reserves of various natural resources, rich flora and fauna.
The economy of Altai Kray is a developed diversified complex. Industry, agriculture, and trade are the predominant industries in the structure of the gross regional product.
Favorable Natural and Climatic Conditions
The recreational potential together with a favorable climate of the south of Western Siberia, rich historical and cultural heritage allow developing different kinds of tourism and sports, recreation and entertainment activities in Altai Kray.
Support of investment projects according to the "One Contact" principle
- Provide you with government support
- Selection of investment sites
- Support and promotion of investment projects
- Development of business plans
- Conducting market researches
- Assistance in negotiation with government institutions and public authorities
Krai Autonomous Institution "Altai Center of Investment and Development"
- 118, Komsomolsky Prospect, office 114
- Telephone/Fax: +7 (3852) 201-960/ +7 (3852) 201-961
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, http://altinvest22.ru
Information about the Region
Governor of Altai Kray
Improving of the business environment, active positioning of the region in the Russian and international markets are key factors needed for economic development of Altai Kray.